Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wedding Cake

Well they all say that you are supposed to keep the top portion of your wedding cake and freeze it and then eat it on your one year anniversary... Well we didn't, everyone told us it would be nasty and that it wasn't worth it.  So instead I decided to just remake the top of our wedding cake for our anniversary instead.. I had some great girls that I am living by come and help me recreate the wedding cake.. First off just know that we aren't cake decoraters and we didn't want to buy fondont because it is so expensive and so frosting just had to do... We had a great time remaking the cake and it turned out really good considering you can't make the exact same colors with food coloring that I had on our wedding day! It was fun and I totally surprised Landon with it and he absolutley loved it!!:) Here are pictures of the cake I made and the cake we had on our wedding day!

5 comments:

  1. Awesomely Awesome ! - love it. I bet Landon was really happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! That is such a fun idea, maybe I will have to do that for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! It is fun to see what you and Landon are doing! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kacey (said in a sing song voice) - it's time to update your blog again :) haha - love ya

    ReplyDelete