Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tornado Scare!

Well on Monday it was good sunny weather all day long.. Then come 8:15 at night and I hear a noise outside that sounded familiar.. Well every Wednesday here in Ohio they have a test tornado drill at 12 and that was the sound that I was hearing was the tornado warning.. So I went over to Jessicas house (one of the wives that lives here also) and made her come listen and we were all sorts of confused cause it wasn't bad weather at all just really dark clouds! So then we went to another girls house (Karlies) and made her come out and listen. Seriously not even 5 minutes later it started raining so hard and blowing way way hard.. We freaked out and our neighbor guy that has lived in Ohio his whole life said he had never seen weather like this before.. So we went and hid in my house and called our parents trying to figure out what to do!! Our husbands were still outside with no shelter and we were kind of freaking out! Anyways after about an hour of freaking out and not knowing what to do the tornado weather blew over us and we decided we werent going to die.. It was one of the scariest things that I have experienced but it definately made us prepare if it were to ever happen again... The first week I moved here my dad told me to go find a place that has an under ground shelter just in case a tornado happened and I never did.. Lets just say I will be scoping out Ohio to find the closest place to go hide during a tornado!!

No comments:

Post a Comment