Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thurmans Cafe!

Sunday after church we decided to go check out a place called Thurmans Cafe! I guess they were on Man vs Food because their hamburgers are so big! I think the biggest one is called the Therminator and it is so huge and a boy out here in Ohio ate the whole thing... I have no idea how he did it... I wish I had a picture of how big the hamburger was to post on here... Anyways their hamburgers were amazing I loved them... Each one is 3/4 pound of meat... Here are picures below of mine and Landons hamburgers!
This is a picture of my hamburger! Huge right?

I had to smash it down to try to fit it in my mouth!

Landon eating his hamburger

This was us at Thurmans right before we ate... Its a dang good thing we took it before we ate because we couldn't move after eating those hamburgers... Overall it was a good little cafe and great food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment